Obrázek

https://www.facebook.com/MAGNUSKARLSSONSFREEFALL

Obrázek

Obrázek

Sweden / Höör, Scania

Genre:

Melodic Heavy Metal

Bio:

The Swedish guitarist, songwriter and producer Magnus Karlsson really gathered a dream team of singers for his first bombastic debut solo album FREE FALL!After listening to Iron Maiden's “Piece of Mind” in the early eighties, Magnus knew that he was destined to play and write metal. Influenced by the New Wave Of British Heavy metal, he started his first own band only at twelve years old. He grew up studying classical, metal, jazz and folk music and was finally awarded a master degree in music education.In 2000 Magnus got in contact with Frontiers Records and started his first critically acclaimed musical project LAST TRIBE which released three full-length albums. He was later asked by Serafino Perugino, Frontiers Records label President, to write and produce some of their artists. This started a successful journey of collaborations with some of the greatest singers and musicians in the Hard Rock/Metal world. The list includes the successful ALLEN/LANDE trilogy, STARBREAKER, BOB CATLEY, KISKE/SOMERVILLE and the list goes on and on. He finally joined the German Heavy Metal icons PRIMAL FEAR in 2008 and with them he toured the world and recorded two successful albums that climbed high on the charts in several countries.This time Magnus created his own album with his strongest melodic metal and hard rock set of songs ever and invited both old and new friends to sing them! The list includes RUSSELL ALLEN (Symphony X, Adrenaline Mob), RALF SCHEEPERS (Primal Fear, Gamma Ray), TONY HARNELL (TNT, Starbreaker), MARK BOALS (Yngwie Malmsteen, The Codex), RICK ALTZI (Masterplan, At Vance), MIKE ANDERSSON (Star One, Full Force), RICKARD BENGTSSON (Last Tribe), HERMAN SAMING (A.C.T), DAVID READMAN (Pink Cream 69, Vodoo Circle). Rounding up the line-up on the album is Daniel Flores on drums."I've had the honour to collaborate with some of the greatest singers and musicians in the world”, says Magnus. “Artists who have made my life richer with their magical music. On this album I got the chance to write tailor made songs for some of my absolute favourite singers. I was thinking, what would I really like to hear from this or that guy and then I wrote the songs. It’s like if I'm missing a song with my favourite singer in my record collection, then I just make that song for him! I listen like a fan and I write like a fan well…I am a fan!"

Line Up:

Magnus Karlsson Guitars (2011-present) - See also: Allen / Lande, Kiske / Somerville, Primal Fear, The Codex, Planet Alliance, ex-Last Tribe, ex-Midnight Sun, Starbreaker, ex-Bob Catley, ex-Scheepers (live)
Russell Allen - Vocals session member, Symphony X, Adrenaline Mob, Arjen Anthony Lucassen's Star One, Allen-Lande, Avantasia, Ayreon
Daniel Flores - Drums
David Readman - Vocals session member, Pink Cream 69, Voodoo Circle, Missa Mercuria, ex-Adagio (FRA)
Mark Boals - Vocals session member, The Codex, Genius, Ring of Fire, Holy Force, Iron Mask, ex-Yngwie J. Malmsteen, ex-Empire, ex-Royal Hunt
Rickard Bengtsson - Vocals session member, Last Tribe
Rick Altzi - Vocals session member, Masterplan, At Vance, Epysode
Mike Andersson - Vocals session member, Fullforce, Cloudscape, Silent Memorial, Planet Alliance, ex-Zaninez
Ralf Scheepers - Vocals session member, Primal Fear, Ralf Scheepers, ex-Gamma Ray, ex-Tyran' Pace
Tony Harnell - Vocals session member, Starbreaker, ex-TNT
Herman Saming - Vocals session member, ACT (SWE), ex-Locomotive Breath

Discography:

Magnus Karlsson's Free Fall Full-length 2013

Videos:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-u60fsjQYU[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uniS8uxiPZo[/youtube]
Horex

Re: Magnus Karlsson

Příspěvekod Horex » červen 7, 2013, 3:04 pm

Magnus Karlsson - Free Fall (Japan Edition) (2013)

Obrázek

Obrázek

Obrázek

Year : 2013 (Japan Edition)
Style : Melodic Heavy Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 175 mb

Tracklist:

1. Free Fall 05:34
2. Higher 04:35
3. Heading Out 04:17
4. Stronger 05:12
5. Not My Saviour 03:30
6. Us Against the World 03:15
7. Our Time Has Come 04:46
8. Ready or Not 04:11
9. Last Tribe 04:55
10. Fighting 04:57
11. Dreamers & Hunters 03:32
12. On Fire 03:57
13. Stronger (acoustic version) (Japan Bonus)

Please my link you can spread further, but do not upload to other hostings!!!

Obrázek

How to download from CloudZer:

1. Copy link and run
2. In AdFly wait 5 seconds and click at the top right on SKIP AD
3. On pages CloudZer wait 30 sec and enter the code...

Kód: Vybrat vše
Pro zobrazení obsahu kódu se registrujte nebo přihlašte.

Password: horex

Remember! if You like the release, buy the original CD. Support the artists!
Horex

Zpět na Heavy metal